Recipe Blue Supreme Bathroom Set

The recipe I'm going to post today for you is from a very lovely crochet bathroom set called Supreme Blue. In this bathroom game, what I liked the most was the tonality of the blue string that looks very beautiful, but of course you can use a color combination that matches your bathroom.
I posted some other recipes but until now the one I liked the most was this one. Hope you like the supreme blue bathroom set.
Maybe I'll start making some models to sell, would you be interested? There is every beautiful thing that I can not do and I want to do it all.
But let's go to the specs.
Recipe summary of the Supreme Blue Bathroom Set in Crochet

Materials used: One roll of string number 8 in blue, One roll of string number 8 in royal blue, needle for crochet number 4.5.












Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

 
2017. Learning crochet.