PATTERN TEO MODEL TRAPPY CARPET (BEAR HEAD)

As you have already noticed, I have two pieces of walrus dancing in my house, occupying all the rooms they pass by and leaving evidence of it. But I'm a normal person, do not think I'm crazy. And if the first one was already big, flatulent and above all, stubborn, this new, with 7 kilos more, and a head that surpasses that of any human, you can imagine.

But I, the happiest in the world!.







It is a simple circular carpet, 1 meter in diameter, with three simple round pieces sewn above it, which simulate the cheeks and the muzzle of the bear. On the other hand, it has two semicircular pieces on the top, which make ears. In short: A carpet made to do, and the most monkey in the world. The only thing you have to handle is to knit in round, and to know to follow well the semicircular pattern only for the ears, that comes to be equal, but making fewer points in the central ring. Really, very very easy, and ideal for a baby room.



On the other hand, eyes and nose are made with felt. I admit that I did not want to complicate my life too much by weaving them with a trap. I thought they were going to get more shape by doing them directly with pencil, scissors and felt. Then needle and thread to join them to the trapillo, and finite.

The base color I've used is gray, because I think it's a very unisex color, both for a boy's room and a girl's room, but I can imagine how beautiful it would also be in broken white, bright pink, blue ... .. right?

So I used:

- 1 pink baby bobbin for the cheeks (although I have left the most)

- 4 coils light gray for the base circle and half of the ears.

- 1 raw white coil for the snout and the other half of the ears..


It is important that the trapillo that you use for the cheeks and the muzzle is something finer than the one that you are going to use for the base. Otherwise, it will be very hard to sew it on ... and it will stand out a lot..


The base pattern also serves for the snout and cheeks. Only you have to subtract turns. I made the cheeks with the central ring and two more laps, and the muzzle with the central ring and 7 more laps. But that is your decision, depending on the thickness of the trapillo that you are going to use, or the size that you want them to have. The same I say with the base pattern; Do until the return you want, or include more.

And here you have a sample of the semicircle that forms each of the ears. It is a mix between high and low points, because in this way, it is not completely in the form of a semicircle, but a little more "pointed" color that you want to excel more, which in my case, is light gray. Do not forget, if you decide to make the largest base circle, let's say that by twenty, you also have to "resize" the rest of the elements; That is, the ears, cheeks and snout, will have to have at least 3 or 4 turns more, and the same with the nose and the eyes; Make them much larger.

Although I personally think that this model of carpet, so small, 1 meter in diameter (something more if you add the ears), is like most mona fall.

And already the usual, when you already have everything well woven and finished, pick up needle and thread well chubby, and a few pieces in the place where you like..



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

 
2017. Learning crochet.